FedGenius focuses on three Department of Defense (DOD) business sectors:
1Capital Improvements Programs which pertain to Design and Construction of Military Commercial and Institutional Facilities.
Military Public Works
2Infrastructure Construction and Engineering services which consists of Highway, Roads, Bridges, Aerospace support structures, Habitat Restoration and Flood Control Management.
3 Design, Management and Inspection services.
FedGenius DOD Agency Core Focus includes the following:
U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Great Lakes Ohio River Division – Louisville District
- North Atlantic Division – Baltimore and Norfolk Districts
- Northwest Division – Kansas City, Omaha and Seattle Districts
- South Atlantic Division – Charleston, Savannah and Mobile Districts
- Southwest Division – Fort Worth, Little Rock and Tulsa Districts
- South Pacific Division – Albuquerque, Los Angles and Sacramento Districts
Naval Facilities Engineering Command
- Mid-Atlantic Command headquartered in Norfolk, VA
- Midwest Command headquartered in Great Lakes (Chicago), IL
- Northwest Command headquartered in Silverdale, WA
- Southeast Command headquartered in Jacksonville, FL
- Southwest Command headquartered in San Diego, CA
- Includes Adjacent Resident Office in Charge of Construction (ROICC) Offices